We’ve had a successful re-launch of the Faith Growth blog. Thank you for making it a great two weeks! Many of you have asked if you could write a guest post for our blog, so here’s your formal invitation to write for the Faith Growth blog.
- Faith Growth will accept posts about ministry and digital media. We intend this to be an educational blog, so posts must be helpful to other lay and ordained ministers and advance the conversation about new media and ministry.
- Your post must be a minimum of 500 words and a max of 1200 words.
- Your post must be original work and never published before on the Internet or offline.
- You agree not to publish the post anywhere else (such as on your blog or as a guest post on other blogs).
Expectations of the Author after the Launch of your post
- Encourage folks to comment and then monitor and reply to comments your post receives.
- Promote your post by linking from your blog, tweeting about it, submitting it to other blogs with a similar audience, promoting it in forums, emailing it to your list or to specific contacts that would find your post helpful, posting to Facebook and Google+
- ‘Like’, +1, and RT others social sharing of the post.
- Submit your post in a MS Word document to Christopher@faithgrowth.com.
- Include a short bio at the end of your post approximately 25 words.
- Include no more than three links after your bio you that would like included (e.g., your blog or website, twitter account, your ministry organization).
- You must have a Gravitar (gravatar.com) account with a headshot (Please only headshots. No animations, pictures of your children, etc.)
- Email your submission from the email address that is linked to your Gravitar account.
Please understand that your post will be copy and line edited before going live and you may be asked to re-write a section!
Publication is at my sole discretion, and I will notify you if and when we’ll be publishing your article. I look forward to reading your submissions!
Photo Credit: kairin