Did you know 65 percent of first-time church visitors will look at your website before they walk through the front doors? If your website does not accurately and positively display the personality of your congregation, not only is it doing the church a disservice, it will ensure new potential members will not visit.
At Faith Growth, we are passionate about making sure your digital presence reflects the persona of your congregation while helping you create a communication-centric church. We do this by working with you to create a custom website to match the personality and communication work flow of your church. This will help you attract new members while reinforcing to your current parishioners why your church is their home.
A website is a long-term investment in the communication strategy of your church. It is a commitment to your members to provide real-time updates and a way for them to find what they are looking for. To your staff and volunteers, it is a way to remove communication bottlenecks, eliminate redundancies and streamline the entire communication flow in the congregation. Churches produce tons of information for its members. However, if the content is not in a digital format, people cannot find it. By providing an interactive church website, it becomes the repository of all of the information about the church. It can be searched and it becomes the hub of communication for the church, easily allowing information to be repurposed and shared in any format desired.
Our Digital Ministry Coaching Program will teach you:
- How to set-up an easy-to-use interface so office staff and volunteers can easily update the website
- WordPress template options so you can pick the look that fits your congregation best
- Weekly web-based training sessions for your staff/volunteers on how to add and change the website content
- Responsive design so the website can be accessed from a PC, phone and / or tablet
- Managed hosting and & maintenance
We’ll have you up and running in four weeks or less! Contact Faith Growth today.
Additional options available:
- Event registration & payment collection
- Calendar integration
- Online donations
- Sermon podcasts