This week I am participating in the e-Formation conference put on by The Center for the Ministry of Teaching at Virginia Theological Seminary.
Below are the slides and the audio recording of the workshop I led on live streaming worship and events in the church. I share my experience consulting with King of Glory Lutheran Church (Dallas, TX) and the Northern Texas – Northern Louisiana Mission Area, ELCA, on live streaming worship and other events.
Overview of the Worship Live Streaming Workshop
The workshop provides an overview of how to live stream church services and events. Discussion includes necessary hardware, hospitality issues (including chat rooms), and whether to upload print content. Examples of churches successfully live streaming, and the technical and messaging issues they had to work through are highlighted.
All links are below in the notes section.
Listen to the Workshop
I would love to hear about live streaming in your churches. Share your tips and tricks in the comments bellow.
- Recommended capture device – http://amzn.to/1M3lFOu
- Test your internet speed – http://speedtest.net
- YouTube Live full speed specs – https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2853702?
- Wirecast for YouTube – http://www.telestream.net/wirecastforyoutube/cb-landing.htm
- Licensing Option – http://us.ccli.com/licenses-and-services/stream/
- Complete guide to YouTube Live: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6088349?hl=en&ref_topic=2853712
- Google for nonprofits – https://www.google.com/nonprofits/
- Sunday Streams – https://www.sundaystreams.com/
- Mic options without sound board – http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Microphones/ci/18781/N/4077634560
- Chat box to embed on website – https://tlk.io/
- Jesus computer decal – http://amzn.to/1LX8DRX